TOUCH ‘N GO EWALLET & MYBHA
JOM NGINAP CAMPAIGN
- In line with the government’s efforts to promote interstate domestic travel, MyBHA is pleased to announce “Jom Nginap” Campaign – an official collaboration with Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture, Tourism Malaysia, Touch ‘n Go eWallet, Gkash and Globalroomz.
- Through the green bubble Travel Initiative by MOTAC, MyBHA hotel members can now take advantage to register and enroll in this ZERO-ENTRY-COST campaign!!
- Looking for short getaway to travel locally? Don’t miss out the Jom Nginap Cuti-Cuti Malaysia with Touch ‘n Go eWallet during this holiday season!
- With a minimum spending of RM50 at participating hotels throughout Malaysia, Touch ‘n Go eWallet users are eligible to have a RM20 Cashback. T&C apply.
- A great initiative backed by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture, and with support from Tourism Malaysia and the Malaysia Budget Hotel Association (MyBHA), this campaign encourages domestic sightseeing and experiences to rejuvenate confidence to travel in local destinations.
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Users can login to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet App and click on the Jom Nginap campaign banner to search for the participating hotels throughout Malaysia.
- Campaign Period: 31st December 2020 – 30 June 2021
- For more information on this campaign, kindly log on to https://www.tngdigital.com.my/mybhajomnginap